Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wrapped in Rain

Okay, we all know that I love Charles Martin. I think he's amazing. Wrapped in Rain is the book that started it for me.

It's a story about a man who hates his father (for good reason), but has a maid/keeper who keeps him from being insane.

The love of his life (who he didn't realize was her) shows up on the side of the road, and suddenly he has to deal with a lot more than an insanely jealous ex-husband.

He has to deal with his issue, keep his woman safe, protect and love the five year old that comes with his love, take care of his brother who has serious mental issues, and come to terms with his past.

It's amazing. Let me just tell you. Ah-maze-ing.

Be aware, though, blatent Christianity. So if you're not into God, don't be upset that I didn't warn you.

No comments: