Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Going Home

I just finished Going Home by Nora Roberts. It's a re-release of "3 Classic Silhouette Novels"... you know, 3 smaller books that you'd otherwise never know that she wrote.
The first story, Unifinished Business was cute, the kind I like where she comes home and re-falls in love with her guy. Not much more than the romance angle, but cute.

The second, Island of Flowers was one of those "I don't trust you but I'm falling in love with you" types that are over too fast, and yet not fast enough.

The third, Mind Over Matter was cute, about a cuple who gets together despite both of them being too proud to admit they love each other until they don't have each other anymore.

As a whole, I was unimpressed, but that's what happens when you buy early books of people breaking into genres. You find them cliched and trite, but just cute enough that you like them.


No comments: