Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Book List, Part 2

Going on another trip! Sorry I haven't been around...reading has been slow going. I got distracted by "Gilmore Girls" and was then recovering from being distracted.

So, I'm going on a cruise next week. I leave Sunday and get back Friday. I'm not taking my laptop unless I absolutely have to (still undetermined), but am taking lots and lots of book.

Here's the list (also in my reading list on the side of my blog here).

Nonfiction, already read
1. On Writing Stephen King

Nonfiction, unread
1. The Majesty of the Law Sandra Day O'Connor

Fiction, already read
1. Obsidian Butterfly Laurell K. Hamilton
2. Gods in Alabama Joshilyn Jackson
3. Die in Plain Sight Elizabeth Lowell
4. When Crickets Cry Charles Martin
5. Lord of the Night Robin T. Popp
6. Sacred Sins Nora Roberts

Fiction, unread
1. Digital Fortress Dan Brown
2. Body Language Millie Criswell
3. Mumbo Gumbo Jerrilyn Farmer
4. The Big Bad Wolf Tells All Donna Kauffman
5. Making Waves Cassandra King
6. The Drowning People Richard Mason


Also, I'm taking my Sudoku book, my management book, my foundations in library sciences book, and a couple research books for my papers.

4 days on a boat, 2 plane rides, and what ever is left of Sunday. 14 books for pleasure, 2+ for homework, and a game book. I can't get too bored, right?

If I take my laptop, expect a myriad of reviews on Saturday. If not, I'll get them done when I get them done.

No comments: