Sunday, November 30, 2008

Revelations

You know, I used to hate series books. Because I'd always accidentally start in the middle of one, and I'd have to go back and read up to where I started...

So would someone please explain to me why the last 9 books I've read have been part of a series.

The most recent one was Revelations, the third in Melissa De La Cruz's Blue Bloods series.

It was...odd. In a really good way. Schuylar has been forced to move in with the Forces, which means that Mimi is driving her crazy and Jack is fully ignoring her.

Meanwhile, her grandfather has taken over the vampire clan, which is driving Mimi crazy.

Now, I don't get who didn't see some of these things coming. Bliss is bleeding after something important went missing? Weird... (right...)

I like Bliss. I'm sad that she's such a psycho. And in some totally weird way, I understand that Mimi just loves Jack, and can't live without him.

And what is up with Ollie being all...woo-ey and in love? It's weird.

Anyway, I liked this one. The big fight scene, the beginning of the second war, the unknown history... it's really fun.




No comments: