Friday, November 14, 2008

Bitten

Okay, so I was looking at the Amazon 4-for-3 lists the other day, and came across this series by Kelley Armstrong. The first was Bitten, so I decided to read it. I requested it from work, and it came in yesterday.

Of course, yesterday I was in the middle of Hunting Fear, so it had to wait.

Oh my gosh. I really liked this novel. It's about a woman (Elena). When we first meet her, she's living in Toronto with Philip. And she sneaks out in the middle of the night, changes into a werewolf, and runs to a ravine.

Then Jeremy calls. And she has to go back to New York, see her old "family."

Including her old fiancee, Clay.

Poor girl. She's put through an absolute emotional wringer, but finally figures out who she is. And who she loves.

Let's just say, she moves out of Toronto in the end (Which, of course, made me really, really happy. I like her and Clay together).

I was sad to lose Logan though, even though I don't know him at all.

This was her first novel, it became a series. One that Elena doesn't narrate the whole time (which makes me sad...I like Elena!).

Anyway...I'm going to see if anyone near me has the second one... I like Kelley Armstrong.

Oh, and I want to mention that it's a little graphic. The killing scenes are a little graphic, it includes references to torture and child sexual abuse. Just a warning.



No comments: