Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dead and Gone

I finished the latest Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire/TruBlood) book yesterday.

I know that I really liked the early books, but Dead and Gone was a bit of a disappointment. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but that it was a little crazy. It had this really, really slow build up, then the end was wayyy to fast.

Of course, Eric was his usual ass-type self. He somehow got him and Sookie married, at least in the vampire world. It'll be fun to see how this works out.

And the fairies came to Earth to fight a war. People were lost on both sides (of course they didn't kill Bill, but it was close), and that was sad. And now, no more fairies.

Jason...I just don't know what to think of him. He's an ass (see last book for that one!), but he's hurting. I'm just glad he's not my brother.

3 snowflakes. I enjoyed it, but it could have been better. Maybe the TV show is getting to her?



No comments: